For healthy couples in their 20s and early 30s, around 1 in 4 women will get pregnant in any single menstrual cycle. By age 40 years, around 1 in 10 women will get pregnant per menstrual cycle. A man’s fertility also declines with age, but not as predictably as a woman’s fertility.
How likely is pregnancy as a woman ages?
- How Important is Eating for Fertility? June 30, 2023
- Fertility and exercising May 31, 2023
- What is Embryo Transfer? April 11, 2023
- INFERTILITY AND MAIN INFERTILITY MEDICATIONS in 2023 March 28, 2023
- Buying Fertility Medications Without a Prescription June 13, 2022