Yes. Prenatal screening tests assess the risk that a baby will be born with a specific birth defect or genetic disorder. Prenatal diagnostic tests can detect if a fetus has a specific birth defect or genetic disorder. Every woman should review the available testing options with her obstetrician–gynecologist (ob-gyn) or other health care professional so that she can make an informed choice.
Is there testing to find out the risk of having a baby with a birth defect?
How does aging affect the risk of having a baby with a birth defect?
What are other risks of later childbearing?
- How Important is Eating for Fertility? June 30, 2023
- Fertility and exercising May 31, 2023
- What is Embryo Transfer? April 11, 2023
- INFERTILITY AND MAIN INFERTILITY MEDICATIONS in 2023 March 28, 2023
- Buying Fertility Medications Without a Prescription June 13, 2022