Progestan capsules contain micronized progesterone for oral administration.
Your doctor or nurse will tell you how much and how long to take Progestan.
Progestan should not be used in women with any of the following conditions:
- Allergies or hypersensitivity to its ingredients or peanut oil (capsules may contain peanut oil).
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer.
- Active deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism or history of these conditions.
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke and myocardial infarction), or a history of these conditions.
- Known liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known or suspected pregnancy.