The risks of miscarriage and stillbirth are greater in women who are older than 35 years. Also, multiple pregnancy occurs more often in older women than in younger women. As the ovaries age, they are more likely to release more than one egg each month.
What are other risks of later childbearing?
Is there testing to find out the risk of having a baby with a birth defect?
Buying Fertility Medications Without a Prescription
- How Important is Eating for Fertility? June 30, 2023
- Fertility and exercising May 31, 2023
- What is Embryo Transfer? April 11, 2023
- INFERTILITY AND MAIN INFERTILITY MEDICATIONS in 2023 March 28, 2023
- Buying Fertility Medications Without a Prescription June 13, 2022