Women who get pregnant in their late 30s or 40s have a higher risk of complications. Some of these problems may affect a woman’s health. Others can affect the health of the fetus.
What are the risks of later childbearing?
Why do women become less fertile as they age?
How can later childbearing affect a woman’s health?
- How Important is Eating for Fertility? June 30, 2023
- Fertility and exercising May 31, 2023
- What is Embryo Transfer? April 11, 2023
- INFERTILITY AND MAIN INFERTILITY MEDICATIONS in 2023 March 28, 2023
- Buying Fertility Medications Without a Prescription June 13, 2022